Clean Air Solutions Limited can offer full Clean Room validation testing to ISO 14644-1:2015 and Fed Std 209E requirements.From a Laminar Flow Module to Multi-scale H.E.P.A. filter installation.
Clean Air Solutions can provide validation documentation to international standards.
Clean Room Tests
- H.E.P.A. filter leak testing
- Airflow Particle Count Analysis
- Airflow Differential Pressures
- Airflow Volumes and Air Change rates
- Suite/room fabric integrity
- Noise and Light lux testing
- Airflow visualisation display analysis
- Temperature and Humidity checks
- Airflow Uniformity testing
- Cleanroom Validation, Testing Training / Demonstration Course
- Clean Room Operator Training
- Clean Room Maintenance Training
- Downflow Booth Operator Training
- Dispensary Booth Operator Training
- Sample Booth Operator Training
- Soft Wall Clean Room Operator Training
Clean Air Solutions (Europe) Ltd offer specialist Operator Training Modules which are compliant with international industry training standards.
All trained operators receive an NVQ linked training module certificate.
Clean Air Solutions (Europe) Limited offer service validation visits for the following clean air devices:
- H.E.P.A. Filter Installation cabinets/devices
- Carbon Filter saturation cabinet tests
- Clean Rooms
- Powder Control Booths
- Downflow Booths and Containment Booths
- Extract air cabinets
- A.H.U. with filters
- Safety cabinets
- Fume Cupboards
- Clean Air Workstations
- Vertical Laminar Flow Modules
- C.O.S.H.H./L.E.V. checks
- Clean Air Workstations
- Operating Theatre filtered flow systems
- Dust Extractor Units
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Sick Building Syndrome
Sick Building syndrome is a constant cause for concern in office environments.
Symptoms such as stuffy noses, headaches, feeling lethargic, “flu” like symptoms, light glare, noise pollution, being too hot, being too cold, and general depression of the work environment.
Clean Air Solutions Limited can monitor and test the environmental conditions with a view to finding the conditions which cause the sick building syndrome symptoms.
The Site Analysis visit includes the following tests:
- Dust in air exposure sampling (mg/m3 COSHH and HSE)
- Air quality classification analysis (ISO 14644-1 1999)
- Carbon Monoxide exposure (co) analysis
- General pollutant level analysis (ppm exposures)
- Heat pattern checks (HSE)
- Noise pollution checks (HSE)
- Light lux level (HSE)
- Temperature and humidity comfort levels
- Full analysis report with conclusions and recommendations
- Air conditioning system performance investigation
- Additional test (quoted separately) Microbiological swabbing of ductwork for dangerous materials