Sick Building syndrome is a constant cause for concern in office environments.
Symptoms such as stuffy noses, headaches, feeling lethargic, “flu” like symptoms, light glare, noise pollution, being too hot, being too cold, and general depression of the work environment.
Clean Air Solutions Limited can monitor and test the environmental conditions with a view to finding the conditions which cause the sick building syndrome symptoms.
The Site Analysis visit includes the following tests:
- Dust in air exposure sampling (mg/m3 COSHH and HSE)
- Air quality classification analysis (ISO 14644-1 1999)
- Carbon Monoxide exposure (co) analysis
- General pollutant level analysis (ppm exposures)
- Heat pattern checks (HSE)
- Noise pollution checks (HSE)
- Light lux level (HSE)
- Temperature and humidity comfort levels
- Full analysis report with conclusions and recommendations
- Air conditioning system performance investigation
- Additional test (quoted separately) Microbiological swabbing of ductwork for dangerous materials